Windows 10 update could damage your system | Read before updating the System | For all PC and Laptop Users

 Windows is the widely used operating across all platforms available. It is mainly preferred as it is easy to learn and use. while it is available for free of cost. 

Windows 10 update could damage you system

Image by Gerd Altmann from Pixabay

Starting with Windows 1 now is upgraded to Windows 10 in between there were many versions introduced along with various names. But Windows 7 was supposed to be the longest existing operating system until it was eliminated recently in 2019. Some people still prefer Window XP over another operating system as it has very good control over oncoming software and viruses.


Upgrading a system is not always good. After Window 7 it came Window 8 which was totally messy and was not able to sustain for the quarter year. Now it's the turn of Windows 10.

After a long time, Windows 10 was launched in hope that it will maintain the legacy of Windows 7. Initially, its performance was based and was thought to be the most stabilized version of any windows. But Soon the Myth burst after the release of Windows 10 version 1809 with lots of bug in it. It crases the devices often.

It gets, even more, worst after the release of 1909. Here are some of the major issues faced after the installation of Windows 10 version 1909.

  • The laptop gets automatically shut down while working. Many of you might be thinking it is a battery issue, but literally, believe me, I have attached a power chord still it's happening the same. Yes, you can find some solutions provided by Microsoft. You can leave a comment if you find any.
  • Battery Consumption is highly increased due to the unoptimized use of fans. The fan will not work properly. I tested it when I reformate it to the old version and my Laptop work insane fine.
  • Wifi got crases and you will not see any nearby wifi devices even though your adapter is working properly.
  • OneDrive will automatically enable leads to high consumption of data. I tried many times to disable it. Then finally I have to uninstall Onedrive.
  • Search boxes get crases many times. Better used Command Prompt if you are familiar with it.
  • I first thought it was an issue of Chrome that it gets a hang. But later when I use Mac I was more clear that it is Window 10 which is making my chrome slow down. So if you are a chrome user then avoid installing the latest update.

This all issue I faced with version 1909. But wait for you I have updated my device to Windows 10 Version 2004. All previous issues resolved. But a new latest and more disastrous problem arrived. Previously Laptop automatic Shutdown but this time it automatically gets restarted. Why this is happening I don't know. I have to press the switch off button many times until it actually gets switched off.


Currently, I don't have any update on version 20H2 when received and analyzed I will Ping you first so don't forget to subscribe if you are new to the blog.

If you have any other issue Don't forget to mention it in the comment. It will be helpful for the user.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Albert Einstein a mathematician and physicist | Albert Einstein teach mathematics | Albert Einstein theory

Why we should not cut nails at night| Science behind the myth, What happen if we cut nail at night,is it brings unluck for us

To take multiple single line input in dart | dart programming | dart tutorial